At Expert Skip Hire we aim to supply a high-quality service to our customers.
To help us to continue this practice please note the following extract below from our terms and conditions relating to deliveries and collections that are required to a location that is not on the highway.
Expert Skip Hire operate a “Kerb Side” service that shall require skips to be delivered to the kerbside. Any delivery or collection that is to be placed on private property is done so under the direction and responsibility of the Hirer or their Agent.
Customers requiring skips delivered onto private property are to:
- Accept that responsibility remains with the hirer for the vehicle and its driver/operator whilst working under the Hirers direction.
- Supply a Banks Person(s) or Traffic Marshal(s) where and when appropriate or as requested.
- Ensure sufficient access and egress to the site is available for the relevant size of vehicle and its required operational movements to achieve its task.
- Ensure that surfaces and sub terrains are suitable to accept the weight restrictions imposed during the delivery and collection of the skip.
- Ensure sufficient protection is available with regard to surfaces such as paths, drives, manhole covers, crossovers and the public highway where applicable.
- Ensure that the relevant permissions have been obtained in relation to the Highways Act 1980 to deliver/collect skips from off the highway locations.
- Indemnify Expert Skip Hire of any liability when the driver is instructed to deliver or collect skips from off the highway locations.
- Accept that customers requiring vehicles to leave the “road” do so entirely at their own risk and take responsibility for the actions of their request accordingly.
- Accept liability with regard to any damage to vehicles or skips whilst under the hirer's control.