Rubbish Clearance Worthing
House and Garden Waste Collection Worthing
Please Note - There are certain parts of Worthing that we do not cover.
Our Worthing caged lorry hire service is an excellent alternative to hiring a skip and can often work out cheaper too. We're experts in waste management and can remove any amount of rubbish both quickly and efficiently. We're fully insured and are registered with the Environment Agency as a licenced waste carrier. We're required by law to dispose of your waste in the most efficient, environmentally friendly way and we currently recycle over 90% of the waste we collect.
- Garden waste
- Bulky rubbish clearances
- Office clearances
- Household rubbish and waste removal
- Light construction waste
- Free, friendly advice
How does it work?
Once we've received your enquiry, we'll ask you for a few details about the type of rubbish you'd like removed. If you're able to send us pictures and a description of the items, we'll get back to you with a price, with no obligation to book. If you're happy with the price and would like to go ahead, our friendly staff will even help you load your rubbish onto the vehicle.
- Our Worthing caged lorry wait and load service is perfect for places where hiring a skip just isn't practical such as Town Centres, narrow or busy main roads with parking restrictions. It's fast and efficient, and it cuts out the hassle and cost of applying and waiting for a Skip Permit to be issued.
- You also only pay for the amount of rubbish we take, cutting out the potential risk of a half-empty skip if you've ordered one that's too big.
- Our large capacity caged tipper trucks are BIG! You can fit up to 12 cubic yards in a single load meaning they're ideal if you're having a house or garden clearance with lots of large, bulky items. They can also carry an impressive 1.5 tonnes of rubbish and waste material.
- It's fast and efficient - Your rubbish can be completely removed in as little as 30 minutes.
Worthing same day service
If you need your rubbish cleared quickly, we can often provide a same day service to the Worthing area. Our friendly office team is on hand to take your call or answer any questions you have via email. Contact us today to find out more.
How much does it cost?
The price for removing your rubbish in Worthing is dependent on the amount of waste you wish to dispose of and the time it takes to load the vehicle. Our prices are very competitive and start from just £220+VAT. Our experienced driver will assess your rubbish and let you know if it will be ½ load, ¾ load or a full load. Prices quoted include the first 45 minutes loading time.
Please note that there are additional charges on certain items:
- Mattresses - £20+VAT each.
- Plasterboard - The first tonne is included, £175+VAT per tonne thereafter.
What type of rubbish will you take?
As a registered waste carrier, we're permitted to take a wide range of general household materials. These include:
- Domestic & business waste - Furniture, beds, mattresses, cupboards, kitchens, plasterboard, desks, chairs, filing cabinets etc.
- Garden waste - Soil, rubble, clay, hardcore, concrete, tiles, bricks, paving slabs, branches, grass, leaves, turf, dirt, compost etc.
- Wood, plastic and metal - Fences and fence panels, sheet roofing, sheds, greenhouses (dismantled), plywood etc.
- Certain appliances - Washing machines, dryers, stereos, computers, printers, flat screen TVs, monitors etc.
- Cardboard and paper - Newspapers, magazines, pallets, crates, old boxes etc.
There are a few items we're not permitted to carry such as:
- Asbestos, car tyres, cathode ray tube televisions, fridges and freezers, tree trunks, all liquids
- Fluorescent tubes & light bulbs, gas bottles, Clinical waste/ medical items
Why don't you take hazardous waste?
The terms of our Environmental Agency Licence don't cover us to take hazardous materials. We recommend visiting the Adur and Worthing Council website for information on hazardous waste carriers in the area, or to get more advice about the types of hazardous materials that can disposed at their local Recycling Centre.
Are you a man and van?
No, we've been in the Waste Management industry for over 25 years with large recycling depots in both Sussex and Central London. Our Sussex hub caters for both skip hire and rubbish clearances in Worthing and we're not a 'fly by night' man and van operation, so you know we can be trusted.
Our caged lorry rubbish clearance service in Worthing is ideal for a wide range of scenarios so call us today for free, friendly advice or to get a quote.
Tags: Rubbish clearance Worthing, East Sussex | Waste removal service | Waste disposal | Property clearance | Commercial waste disposal service | Private and domestic house and garden rubbish removal | Industrial site clearance | Trade waste disposal Worthing | Cheap house clearance service in Worthing | Gardens cleared | Cheap rubbish removal | Shop, office and flat refurbishments | Skip hire Worthing Wait and load in Worthing | Man and van Worthing | Construction site waste disposal | Rubble removal | Demolition debris waste collection in Worthing, East Sussex.