Rubbish Clearance Pevensey BN24
House and Garden Waste Collection Pevensey
Our Pevensey caged lorry hire service is an excellent alternative to hiring a skip and can often work out cheaper too. We're experts in waste management and can remove any amount of rubbish both quickly and efficiently. We're fully insured and are registered with the Environment Agency as a licenced waste carrier. We're required by law to dispose of your waste in the most efficient, environmentally friendly way and we currently recycle over 90% of the waste we collect.
- Garden waste
- Bulky rubbish clearances
- Office clearances
- Household rubbish and waste removal
- Light construction waste
- Free, friendly advice
How does it work?
Once we've received your enquiry, we'll book a convenient time to visit you and provide you with a quote for the amount of rubbish you'd like removed. We'll give you a clear, fixed price there and then, with no obligation to book. If you're happy with the price and would like to go ahead, our friendly staff will even help you load your rubbish onto the vehicle.
- Our Pevensey caged lorry wait and load service is perfect for places where hiring a skip just isn't practical such as Town Centres, narrow or busy main roads with parking restrictions. It's fast and efficient, and it cuts out the hassle and cost of applying and waiting for a Skip Permit to be issued.
- You also only pay for the amount of rubbish we take, cutting out the potential risk of a half-empty skip if you've ordered one that's too big.
- Our large capacity caged tipper trucks are BIG! You can fit up to 12 cubic yards in a single load meaning they're ideal if you're having a house or garden clearance with lots of large, bulky items. They can also carry an impressive 1.5 tonnes of rubbish and waste material.
- It's fast and efficient - Your rubbish can be completely removed in as little as 30 minutes.
Pevensey same day service
If you need your rubbish cleared quickly, we can often provide a same day service to the Pevensey area. Our friendly office team is on hand to take your call or answer any questions you have via email. Contact us today to find out more.
How much does it cost?
The price for removing your rubbish in Pevensey BN24 is dependent on the amount of waste you wish to dispose of and the time it takes to load the vehicle. Our prices are very competitive and start from just £105+VAT. Our experienced driver will assess your rubbish and let you know if it will be ¼ load, ½ load, ¾ load or a full load. Prices quoted include the first 45 minutes loading time. Any time over this will be charged at £50 for one man or £70 for two men per hour.
Please note that there are additional charges on certain items:
- Mattresses - £20+VAT each.
- Plasterboard - The first tonne is included, £140+VAT per tonne thereafter.
What type of rubbish will you take?
As a registered waste carrier, we're permitted to take a wide range of general household materials. These include:
- Domestic & business waste - Furniture, beds, mattresses, cupboards, kitchens, plasterboard, desks, chairs, filing cabinets etc.
- Garden waste - Soil, rubble, clay, hardcore, concrete, tiles, bricks, paving slabs, branches, grass, leaves, turf, dirt, compost etc.
- Wood, plastic and metal - Fences and fence panels, sheet roofing, sheds, greenhouses (dismantled), plywood etc.
- Certain appliances - Washing machines, dryers, stereos, computers, printers, flat screen TVs, monitors etc.
- Cardboard and paper - Newspapers, magazines, pallets, crates, old boxes etc.
There are a few items we're not permitted to carry such as:
- Asbestos, car tyres, cathode ray tube televisions, fridges and freezers, tree trunks, all liquids
- Fluorescent tubes & light bulbs, gas bottles, Clinical waste/ medical items
Why don't you take hazardous waste?
The terms of our Environmental Agency Licence don't cover us to take hazardous materials. We recommend contacting the local council for information on hazardous waste carriers in Pevensey.
Are you a man and van?
No, we've been in the Waste Management industry for over 25 years with large recycling depots in both Sussex and Central London. Our Sussex hub caters for both skip hire and rubbish clearances in Pevensey and we're not a 'fly by night' man and van operation, so you know we can be trusted.
Our caged lorry rubbish clearance service in Pevensey is ideal for a wide range of scenarios so call us today for free, friendly advice or to get a quote.
Tags: Rubbish clearance Pevensey BN24, East Sussex | Waste removal service | Waste disposal | Property clearance | Commercial waste disposal service | Private and domestic house and garden rubbish removal | Industrial site clearance | Trade waste disposal Pevensey | Cheap house clearance service in Pevensey | Gardens cleared | Cheap rubbish removal | Shop, office and flat refurbishments | Skip hire Pevensey BN24 | Wait and load in Pevensey | Man and van Pevensey | Construction site waste disposal | Rubble removal | Demolition debris waste collection in Pevensey BN24, East Sussex.